At Triage Health, we provide estate planning tools for individuals diagnosed with a chronic or serious medical illness and their caregivers. Below is information to help you understand and complete the legal documents that can make up an estate plan, including wills, trusts, advance health care directives, powers of attorney for financial affairs, and much more. Estate planning also includes medical decision-making and practical issues, like who has access to your digital assets (e.g., pictures, music, emails). Estate planning is an important process for individuals and families, no matter your age, health, or income.
Quick Guides & Checklists
Estate planning can feel emotional and overwhelming. Our Quick Guides and Checklists present information in a brief, easy-to-digest, printable format to take some of the stress out of this process.
- Quick Guide to Estate Planning
- Quick Guide to Advance Health Care Directives
- Quick Guide to Life Insurance
- Quick Guide to Legal Assistance
- Checklist: Getting Organized
- Checklist: Planning Ahead for Minor Children
- Checklist: When a Family Member Dies
- Checklist: When Children Turn 18
If you are a health care professional interested in ordering free, bulk copies of our resources please email us at TriageHealth@TriageCancer.org.
State-Specific Estate Planning Tools
Triage Health offers a State-Specific Estate Planning Toolkit. This information is applicable to everyone and contains comprehensive information about the estate planning process, and printable documents for each state, all in one place! And, the Chart of State Laws will take you through estate planning laws in your state.
Animated Videos & Webinars
Triage Health's Planning Ahead animated video series presents information you need to know about estate planning in just a few minutes! If you are looking for a more comprehensive explanation of estate planning matters, then webinars are for you.
- Animated Video: Planning Ahead – Documenting Your Wishes (5:56)
- Animated Video: Planning Ahead – Practical Things to Think About (3:32)
- Animated Video: Planning Ahead – Financial and Medical Decision Making (4:19)
Register for our April 30 Webinar on Estate Planning here.
Watch all of our free animated videos in English, Spanish and other languages here.
Magnolia Purpose in Planning®, brought to you by Eisai Inc., in partnership with Triage Cancer and CancerCare, is a resource designed to help support those affected by cancer in planning for the future.
Other Helpful Resources